Saturday, October 20, 2007

Raw Ideas

by the end of the weekend, my dietary habit will have changed tremendously. I will be heading into a 60-80% raw food lifestyle. Preceded by 10 days of juice feasting. After that, I will owe much more of the structure I will actually be using to David Wolfe's Sunfood Diet Success System with a little help from Angela Stokes' Raw Food Reform Blog. The difference, I am also transitioning using Natalia Rose of Raw Food Life Force and Raw Food Detox fame, to include raw goat milk cheese in moderation to keep my vitamin B12 until I transition completely.

This morning, so far? I had:

12 oz. fresh juice consisting of carrot, kale, bok choy, apple, parsley and ginger
AND
2 Ezekiel Sprouted Grain tortillas filled with my own raw honey-fig "marmalade" with slivered raw almonds and rosemary, one thin slice of raw sheep's-milk Parmesan, a few leaves of romaine lettuce and 1/8 slices of roasted red bell peppers. SOooo good.

I think the time has come to stop thinking of our bodies as dumping grounds. Food isn't just about fuel, its about consciousness...


"The Miracle of Minerals"


"The Beauty of Food"

No comments: