Friday, December 14, 2007

Global Juice Feast 2008!


Thanks to Courtney Pool at Radical Radiance for reminding me to post about this: "The EPIC Global Juice Feast 2008!!" I am also adding my voice to this announcement, to my readers now so you can all start thinking about if you might be interested in joining us!

People from all around the world, including David and Katrina Rainoshek (who will be doing 92 Days) are going to be juicing it up together and transforming their health, lives, and of course, the World!

It will start in March of 2008, right about springtime, which is one of the best times to time to be cleaning your self-house, and a time for new beginnings and new life.

As Courtney writes: "This could be your chance to really take action to that health, body, life and world you've dreamed of, and the support and fellowship of other feasters during this event will be precious. I won't be doing another long juice feast then, but I WILL be joining in on at least the first week and the last week of the Global Juice Feast. You may want to join David and Katrina and other feasters on a full 92 Day Feast, but if you just want to scope it out, feel free to join for part of it, and I'd love for anyone who wants to do something shorter to join me on my shorter feast. It is going to be amazing!"

I'll be doing it as well. So come and join us!

1 comment:

About Me said...

Yay! It's going to be so fun!